Eyelash Extensions, Infills and Lift
Before choosing your lass treatment, we want you to know that you must come for patch test at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. If we can't patch test, I'm afraid we can't go ahead with the treatment.
‘But... I get lashes all the time' I hear ya say. Yep, we know you do, but not all salons use the same glue, and there are hundreds if not thousands out there. We want to ensure your treatment is done as safely as possible and we always stick by the guidelines. Patch testing is required for eyebrow/eyelash tint, HD brows, and LVL Lash Lift.
Eyelash extensions tend to last for up to eight weeks depending on how well you look after them. You should expect to shed most of them throughout the growth cycle of your natural lashes. We recommend coming in for infills when your extensions begin to look sparse. That should in theory be every four weeks for infills. Always remember that extensions are only applied to your top eyelashes!
And if, by chance, you’ve never had eyelash extensions before, don’t be afraid. Our therapists are highly skilled and careful application doesn’t hurt. You shouldn’t feel any pain or discomfort in or around your eyes after the procedure.
How does it work?
LASHUS prides itself on its uniquely developed, gentle formula. By reducing the number of additives, you needn’t worry about frazzled lashes – LASHUS’ caring complex gives the appearance of longer, thicker ultimately more glamorous looking lashes without causing any damage to the natural lash.
LASHUS Lashes £40
THE LIFT instantly gives extra volume, definition and length.
With eyebrow wax and tint £45
*MUST HAVE PATCH TEST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE APPOINTMENT*
What are you waiting for? Book today!
Frequently Asked Questions
+ Why must I come in for a patch test?
- A Patch Test is a very important pre-treatment visit. We believe it’s the difference between us and many other beauty salons, in that we ensure your health and safety always comes first
- We don’t want you to suffer any potential adverse reactions and painful irritations, following treatments. As mentioned above, we require patch tests to be carried out up to 48 hrs before a session. LASHUS uses many different components during a Lash Lift treatment
- The Patch Test gives us an indication of anything you may be allergic to. Equally, Patch Tests undertaken in other salons don’t necessarily mean you’re ‘safe’ to tint in our salon, Each salon uses its own Tint & Developer products and these vary between salons.
+ How long should my eyebrow shape last?
Your eyebrow shape should last about 4-6 weeks, depending on hair growth. We’d recommend making a monthly appointment to keep your brow shape tidied up.
+ What is a Lash Lift and how long should it last?
- LASHUS provides uplifting, volume-enhancing lashes consistently time and time again. Whether you prefer a classic,natural look, or a more dramatic enhancement,our treatment won’t let you down.
- LASHUS gives you a 6-8 week transformation period and prides itself on it’s uniquely developed and gentle formula, reducing the number of additives, to give you perfect eyelashes. So you needn’t worry about frazzled lashes.
- LASHUS gives you the appearance of longer, thicker and ultimately more glamorous looking lashes without causing any damage to the natural eyelash.